PDP Solutions Is A Company Based In Tshwane
With over 20 years' experience in the industry, we are proud to bring our solutions to your driving problems.
Whether you are a member of the public or from the private sector we will facilitate in getting you on the road with your Professional Driving Permit (PrDP).
Working together with the DLTC (Driver's License Testing Centre) we simplify what can be a daunting and unfamiliar process.
A PrPD, (Professional Driving Permit previously known as a PDP (Public Driving Permit)
A Professional Driving Permit (PrPD) is needed to drive public transport and heavy duty vehicles, for example taxis, buses and breakdown vehicles.
If You Drive Any of These Vehicles, You'll need A Valid Professional Driving Permit:
- Goods Vehicles, (More Than 3 500 Kg) -
- Breakdown Vehicles -
- Buses (Any Bus) -
- Minibus Taxis (More Than 3 500 Kg), Transporting 12 Or More People, Including The Driver -
- Vehicles Used To Transport People for Payment -
- Goods Vehicle Carrying Dangerous Goods (More Than 3 500 Kg) -
- Road Tank Vehicles for Petroleum-Based Flammable Liquids -
- Motor Vehicles Transporting 12 or More People, Including the Driver -